Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things I LOVE Lately

Here's a quick list of some things I adore these days!

1. Polyvore



OMG. So, I thought I was obsessed with Pinterest, and then because of Pinterest, I became obsessed with this site! Basically, you create your own looks using tops, jeans, dresses, shoes, accessories etc. It's incredibly inspiring and fun! I wish I was like Alicia Silverstone in Clueless and had my closet in this system. Getting dressed would be WAY more fun and easy if I could plan my outfits like this! Here are some of the looks I've created:



So Fun!

2. Starbucks has Sugar-Free Peppermint Syrup!

As a sugar-free syrup devotee, I love when any company broadens their offering. I was so excited to see that Starbucks added this new flavor to their Holiday menu. I've tried adding it to my non-fat lattes, to a Mocha Frappuccino Light & to a Coffee Frappuccino Light... All of which were amazing!

3. Tasty Protein Bars

Well, I am a serious bar-lover when it comes to breakfast and snacks, so I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my fare. Lately, I've been loving Balance Bar's Cookie Dough bar for breakfast. It's pretty tasty and has a great texture (not chalky like a lot of other bars).
I've also been loving Snackwells' Protein Snack bars for an afternoon pick-me-up. They have 8 grams of protein and 140 calories. I particularly like the Peanut Butter Flavor, but all 3 varieties are great!


4. Nike Training App

So, I've had this app on my iPhone for a while, but I've just started using it recently and it ROCKS. My body has been consistently sore from it, but that's a good thing! I love that you can choose a workout based on your goals and level of ability. Each workout is 30 minutes, and a lot of the programs incorporate cardio into the interval training. It's seriously like boot-camp! The best part of all is that it is FREE. I seriously can't believe it. I'd highly recommend this one.


Hopefully some of my favorites can become yours as well. Let me know if you have anything that's tickling your fancy lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment