Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Skinny Caramel Apple Cider

I love the Holiday Season and I love all of the food/drinks that come along with the cooler months! When I used to work at Starbucks, I fell victim to many Caramel Apple Ciders (SO good), so in a bout of nostalgia, I decided to make a healthier version tonight!

Skinny Caramel Apple Cider
Serves 1

Ingredients

1 Packet Sugar Free Apple Cider Mix
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
8-10 Ounces Hot Water
2 Tablespoons Fat Free Redi-Whip
1/2 Tablespoon Caramel Sauce


Directions

Add the Apple Cider Packet & Caramel Syrup to a mug. Swirl to incorporate and add hot water. I used my Keurig Brewer to pour my hot water (the largest cup setting) and stirred as the water dispensed into my mug.

After the hot water is fully poured to the level of your liking, stir well. Add 2 Tablespoons of the Fat Free Redi-Whip & Drizzle with 1/3 Tablespoon of Caramel Sauce. There is a sugar-free version of the caramel sauce, but it had 90 calories per 2 Tablespoon Serving, so I went with the real deal at 100 Calories per 2 Tablespoon serving.


Ohhhh yes.


Nutritional Information

45 Calories
0g Fat
11g Carbohydrates
5g Sugar

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment